Forklift operator are in charge of operating multiple equipment in factories and construction sites. There work are not limited to keeping the working environment safe, but also responsible to move goods from one place to another while maintaining inventories. They ideal candidate is expected to have profound knowledge in adhering to health and safety regulation while identifying damaged equipment, maintaining inventories, and storing products.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Answer, screen and direct phone call
- Ensure organization and security of all materials in storage area.
- Maintained forklift equipment to ensure proper functioning of the equipment.
- Assisted in materials loading and unloading on platforms and lifting devices.
- Weighed materials, and recorded weight and other production data on tags.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Show a strong work ethic
- Be organized, punctual, dependable and reliable
- Have excellent communication skills
- Good practical skills and dexterity
- Sense of balance
- Eye-hand coordination
- Recordkeeping and stock control
- Attention to safety