Germany is a country in Central and Western Europe, lying between the Baltic and North Seas to the north, and the Alps, Lake Constance and the High Rhine to the south. Germany includes 16 constituent states and has it capital as the city state of Berlin.
Germany has a social market economy with a highly skilled labour force, a large capital stock, a low level of corruption, and a high level of innovation. It is the world’s third largest exporter of goods, and has the largest national economy in Europe.
Housekeepers are hired to perform domestic services like cleaning and cooking at a professional level. The ideal candidate would be doing laundry, and maintaining floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, and vacuuming. No formal education is required.
Housekeepers are hired to perform domestic services like cleaning and cooking at a professional level. Skills listed on example resumes of Housekeepers include waxing and polishing wood floors, spot-cleaning furniture and carpet, doing laundry, and maintaining floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, and vacuuming. A Housekeeper is responsible for cleaning offices, hospitals, nursing homes and hotels. Based on the type of establishment, this would include cleaning rooms, individual offices, lobbies, common areas, hallways, bathrooms and kitchens. Housekeepers perform cleaning duties at a variety of facilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Ensure that each room is clean, sanitized and replenished all materials in the room
- Provide and ensure that customers receive good quality service at any given time
- Document that all rooms were completed at the end of the day
- Use chemicals to disinfect furniture
- Answer customer questions, addressed complaints or fulfill specific requests in a timely and polite manner.
- Stock and maintain housekeeping carts and storage rooms.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENT
- Previous cleaning experience
- Customer orientation
- Being able to work without supervision
- Time management and deadline sensitivity
- Physical fitness and stamina
- Effective communication
- Reliability and integrity