Do you want a career working in London, Great opportunity has arisen to work as a sales and stockroom assistant in the London.
Sales Assistants employed by a company is responsible to collaborate with sales department management in order to provide office support to field representatives. A sales assistant is expected to showcase courtesy, customer service, commercial awareness, strong communication abilities, teamwork and enthusiasm. A stock assistant on the other hand is responsible for checking product deliveries providing an accurate accounting of quantities and items received to assure that receiving records reflect an accurate accounting of goods delivered
What you’ll do:
- Learn how our business and selling process works.
- Next, you’ll move over to the prospecting zone, where you’ll learn the ins and outs of our sales process through hands-on learning.
- Along the way you’ll be improving your skill set, working with a dedicated team, and enhancing your knowledge about our industry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Prepare sales presentations by compiling data, presentation formats and materials necessary
- Maintain and renovate showrooms, as well as stockrooms, according to the appropriate season
- Plan personal travel arrangements, including air travel and accommodations
- Address customer service regarding invoice order maintenance, outstanding orders, & shipping statuses
- Maintain & transition sample stockrooms
- Prior sales experience required
- Determination to succeed matches our desire for you to succeed
- Ready to learn from an experienced group of sales professionals
- Excellent communicator with professional communication skills
- Able to think dynamically and speak eloquently