Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. It is regarded as the second world’s largest country covering ten provinces and three territory extend from Atlantic to the pacific and northward. Ottawa is the capital of Canada and its three largest metropolitan areas are Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver.
Canada has a sizable manufacturing sector, based in Central Canada, with varieties of automobile industry and aircraft industry. Canada is a country rich in wealth and natural resources and an easy starting point for landing dream jobs for job seekers.
Room attendant work in the hospitality industry to perform various room service activities. The most important job aspect of a room attendant is ensuring the hotel rooms are kept clean at all time while showcasing excellent customer service. They are expected to solve special guest request and replenish guest supply in stocks.
Do you have a passion for general room services in hotel environment? Do genuinely enjoy being part of a fun and dynamic team? Do you want to work in an exciting and fast-paced environment? If yes, then you should apply for this job.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Maintains a neat and sanitary work area throughout the scheduled working period.
- Assures routine and special cleaning assignments are complete.
- Ensures excellent cleaning record of beds, bathrooms, vacuuming carpet, and restock item.
- Maintains hand wash stations filled with hand soap and paper towels.
- Adhere to sanitation and safety procedures and report injuries, damages, maintenance problems or safety hazards to the supervisor.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
- Demonstrated success to communicate information in a perfect and customer-friendly way;
- Must be able to communicate, read, and write English well.
- Must be able to understand and carryout simple oral and written instruction
- Able to excel within physically demanding atmospheres while ensuring accurate completion of necessary tasks.
- Unwavering commitment to the highest levels of service and excellence.