Coca-Cola is a food and beverage manufacturing company established in 1886 by John Sith before being acquired by a businessman called Asa Griggs Candler with its headquarter in Atlanta, Georgia. Coca-cola boast an average revenue of over $10 billion dollar with more than 10,000 employees worldwide.
Are you looking for an employment opportunity that provides equality, and consider all applicant for employment without regard to race, colour, nationality, gender, disability, religion and others as protected by the law?? You’re in the right place
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for general duties involving physical handling of product, materials and supplies
- Set up machinery ensuring all production materials are available.
- Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed.
- Visually inspect production run and document results.
- Determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Standing for extended periods, walking, lifting, climbing, crouching, bending, reaching and stooping
- Perform all other duties that may be assigned
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Prior production or manufacturing machine operation experience
- Demonstrated a positive attitude
- Able to stand, walk and or sit for extended period
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Able to lift heavy loads which may be up to 50 lbs