The United Kingdom commonly known as the United Kingdom or Britain is a sovereign country located off the north-western coast of the European mainland. The United Kingdom consists of four constituent countries: England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland. Their capitals are London, Edinburgh, Cardiff, and Belfast, respectively.
Gardening professionals improve and beautify landscape environments maintaining seamless appearance of existing grounds. Gardening professional create a sustainable environment around buildings, rooftop gardens, and business by reading blueprints or diagrams. They ideal candidate is expected to establish a host of landscape creativity and enjoys learning about plant types with an eye for key details.
Are you a skilled worker Do you want a career working in the United Kingdom, Great opportunity has arisen to work as a gardener in the United Kingdom.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Execute and perform planting, transplanting, watering and fertilizing.
- Reading architect plans, and maintaining gardens and lakes,
- Raising plants, using and maintaining gardening equipment,
- Pruning shrubs and trees, weeding flower beds, ensuring plant health, and collaborating with maintenance staff.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENT
- Have a genuine interest in gardening
- Be prepared to work in all weathers
- Be reliable with a friendly respectful personality
- Have a commitment to providing high quality work in a busy environment
- Have a good work ethic and commitment to providing a high level of service