Qatar is a country located in Western Asia, occupying the small Qatar Peninsula on the northeastern coast of the Arabian Peninsula. The capital is the eastern coastal city of Doha (Al-Dawḥah). Qatar’s economic prosperity is derived from the extraction and export of petroleum.
Qatar is classified by the UN as a country of very high human development and is widely regarded as the most advanced Arab state for human development. Qatar is a high-income economy, backed by the world’s third-largest natural gas reserves and oil reserves.
Office receptionist works at the front desk of various organizations and are mainly responsible for greeting and directing visitors. They are in charge of performing several administrative activities, such as answering phone calls, while updating the member contact information. The ideal candidate is responsible for operating office equipment, photocopying documents, and maintaining the reception area clean and organized.
Office Receptionist position is currently open and available for application in Qatar. Suitable candidate who meet the following job requirement should quickly apply now..
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
- Ensure that both the Front Office Manager and Reception Supervisors are kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Sort incoming and send outgoing mail
- Answer, screen and direct phone calls
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
- Completed high school certificate or equivalent
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
- Previous experience in cash handling