If you are a highly organized person committed to helping a company’s office run smoothly, being a clerical assistant may be a good job to consider. Clerical assistants typically work in an office environment during standard hours and may be either full- or part-time. Clerical Assistants provide support to office teams by completing a variety of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is responsible for maintaining filing systems, handling correspondence, updating computer databases, and operating office equipment while completing other tasks as assigned by supervisors.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Greets and directs guests
- Maintains the reception area
- Answering all incoming calls
- Inputs data into the computer
- Assist with the daily responsibilities of dealership accounting office.
- Assist in preparing schedules and reports on regular basis to insure accuracy.
- Assist with filing, prioritized materials in order of relevance and/or access of information
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENT
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced, dealership
- Able to work on time-sensitive projects with tight deadlines
- Must be a team player with integrity and strong work ethics
- Computer competences and keyboard skills
- Effective communication and being able to interact with all sorts of people