Plumbers work in an environment that position them to demonstrate their physical strength on various plumbing activities either for commercial or individual. Plumbers are in charge of diagnosing problems, cleaning pipes, making fixtures, performing repairs, and answering to customer inquiries. They are expected to demonstrate stamina, physical strength, the ability to work in unusual positions, customer service orientation, and problem solving abilities. The ideal candidate should be able to review blueprints, analyze structures, and detect leaking loops while installing plumbing fixtures.
If you are proficient in installing plumbing systems in both commercial and residential buildings and operating – This job is for you!!!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Schedule manpower and supervised plumbing activities to ensure contractual, code, and safety
- Prepare reports, ordered supplies, materials, equipment costs and work completed.
- Ensures compliance with building codes, permit requirements, and safety regulations
- Use hand and power tools to create assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Perform setup, compliance testing and diagnostics.
- Cut and fitted pipes to ensure proper safety and operational compliance.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENT
- Up-to-date knowledge on a wide variety of techniques
- Experience with numerous types of plumbing systems
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to operate both mechanical and manual machinery and tools
- With or without a high school diploma/GED