Front Office Clerks are seem in a fast-paced organization handling various office and administrative duties. They are in charge of providing answers to client enquiries, receiving correspondence, and operating office equipment. Front Office Clerks thrives in utilizing unwavering skill set to forward messages, listen to compliant, and receive correspondence. They ideal candidates is expected to possess an exceptional dedication to customer service while comfortable multitasking most time.
What you’II do
You would be responsible to greets and registers guests, provide prompt and courteous service. Resolves guest challenges throughout their stay in our hotel. Upgrades guests as required. Promotes hotel services, amenities, and upsells products to the guests.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITY
- Completes the registration process by inputting and retrieving information from a computer system
- Ensures rooms and services are correctly accounted for within guest statement.
- Greets customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome.
- Deliver flawless service through thoughtful anticipation of guests needs in a timely manner
- Adhere to all privacy and confidentially policies to ensure ultimate guest safety
- Resolved guest concerns and complaints to ensure complete satisfaction
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment by documenting success in all assigned operational task.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers,
- Ability to read, understand, and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system