The United States of America (often called the United States, the U.S., the USA, or America) is a federal constitutional republic made of fifty states and a federal district. The United States is the fourth largest country in the world in area with forty-eight contiguous states, the capital is Washington, D.C., and the most populous city is New York City. The United States has a capitalist mixed economy which is fueled by abundant natural resources and high productivity which paved way for the creation of more industries
United States of America is the largest importer of goods, and an easy starting point for landing a dream job, because there’s no basis for discrimination in regards to gender, age, nationality, race, religion, and others as protected by the law.
Are you looking for factory work with no experience/requirement in the United States of America? Then you are at the right spot.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITY
- Pack/pick a range of orders from generated picking notes.
- Produce products to a high specification (no butchery skills or experience are required).
- Assist in the completion of factory stock sheets.
- Keep an eye on feeding and running the machines
- Ensure quality of end products
- Operate machines proficiently and checking the product sample
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENT
- Ability to learn how to operate machines.
- Ability to work in a production environment with training.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Ability to work extended hours
- Availability for work in shifts
- Physical strength and stamina
- Time management
- Effective communication
- Being able to complete repetitive tasks in an accurate manner