Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. It is regarded as the second world’s largest country covering ten provinces and three territory extend from Atlantic to the pacific and northward. Ottawa is the capital of Canada and its three largest metropolitan areas are Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver.
Canada has a sizable manufacturing sector, based in Central Canada, with varieties of automobile industry and aircraft industry. In addition, Canada is a country rich in wealth and natural resources and an easy starting point for landing dream jobs for job seekers.
Do you have a passion for enthusiasm, Hospitality and Service Excellence? Do genuinely enjoy being part of a fun and dynamic team? Do you want to work in an exciting and fast-paced environment? Then this bartender job is right for you.
Bartenders prepare and serve drinks to clients directly or through waiters. Bartenders work mainly in restaurants or bars, but might also be employed at vacation resorts, clubs, or by catering companies. Preparing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks is the primary role of a bartender. It is also up to bartenders to maintain the cleanliness of the bar area, restock drinks, replenish bar snacks, keep inventory of supplies, and ensure that all bar equipment is working properly. Bartenders are in charge for preparing alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and ensuring a pleasant drinking experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTY
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task at a face pace while dealing with various situations
- Advertise, market and recommend menu options to guest to increase guest satisfaction.
- Communicate product knowledge to facilitate guest decision making.
- Create a welcoming environment for visiting guest providing a memorable dining experience.
- Maintain all sanitation procedures and food safety guidelines
- Demonstrate flexibility in regard to work assignments and work schedule
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience working as a bartender
- Knowledge of mixing and serving drinks
- Basic computer competences
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Planning and organization
- Problem-solving orientation
- Stamina and multitasking