Carpenter are skilled individual who brings blueprint to, usually they take care of entire construction, ranging from theater sets to entire houses. Their position involves measuring, cutting, assembling, and checking to make sure finished structures are durable, functional, and pleasing to the eye. Carpenters work inside or outside, wherever jobs need to be done. Weather may influence the type of work, such as house construction during warmer months and kitchen remodeling during colder ones
The ideal candidate is interested individual with responsibility of using a variety of tools and machines such as blowtorches, forklifts, e.t.c Suitable candidate applied with or without a high school diploma/GED can equally apply for this job.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — Able to contribute to the success of construction or renovation projects Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction and building things using raw materials
- Loading and unloading material
- moving material
- receiving deliveries
- picking up material and delivering to jobsite
- Light Demo work
- Site clean up
- Setting up protection on site
- Ability to drive, a plus
- e-mail work history.