Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. It is regarded as the second world’s largest country covering ten provinces and three territory extend from Atlantic to the pacific and northward. Ottawa is the capital of Canada and its three largest metropolitan areas are Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver.
Canada has a sizable manufacturing sector, based in Central Canada, with varieties of automobile industry and aircraft industry. In addition, Canada harbors and exports a wealth of natural resources and intellectual capital equaled by few other countries. Canada is a country rich in wealth and natural resources and an easy starting point for landing dream jobs for job seekers.
Customer Assistants make sure that the customers of the company they work for are offered help and advice whenever they need it. The job involves interacting with all sorts of people, including greeting visitors, taking phone calls, handling correspondence, referring customers to other departments when necessary.
The Ideal Candidate Should:
- Enjoy working with customers, and have an outgoing personality to attract customers’ attention
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Have an interest in sales
- Take pride in their work
- Be available for full-time hours
- Dress smart and have a professional attitude because we meet with customers face-to-face
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENT
- Have above average customer service skills
- Available to work a minimum of 3 full days per week
- Customer service abilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Computer competences
- Being able to work under pressure without losing their calm