Warehouse workers are in charge of checking product quantity and quality while ensuring appropriate product orders are taken and noted. Warehouse workers play a role in the retail environment of an organization and always ensure proper constant flow of goods towards the front end. The ideal candidate is expected to follow safety protocol, label containers while keeping working environment clean and organized.
If you are familiar with modern warehousing methods and how to operate forklifts safely and efficiently – This job is for you!!!
PHYSICAL ASPECTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk, hear and see.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50+ pounds.
- You will be loading and unloading caskets and other memorialization products from our various production facilities.
- Preparing products for delivery and unloading products to be stored in our warehouse.
- Scanning products, pulling correct orders and maintaining a clean work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred
- 1+ years of previous warehouse experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to work with and influence peers and management.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
- Possess a mechanical aptitude; ability to use a large variety of hand tools and basic knowledge of power tools, forklifts, welding equipment, and cutting torch.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary